Parents are required to participate in a brief class before their child’s baptism. Courses are offered six times a year.
All Baptism classes are held at 7:00 PM.
Call 320-763-5781 to register or complete the online form below.
Baptism Class Schedule
November 14, 2023
January 9, 2024
March 12, 2024
May 14, 2024
July 9, 2024
September 10, 2024
November 12, 2024
Upcoming Baptism Dates
Please complete the baptism registration form, then the call the parish office to schedule a baptism date. 320-763-5781
First Reconciliation/First Communion
Parents are the primary educators of their children, so they are actively involved in preparing their children for First Reconciliation and First Communion. The Religious Education Office offers parent sessions before First Reconciliation and First Communion as well as parent/child learning centers. Students involved in this program typically are in second grade.
Call the Religious Ed Office at (320) 763-9202 for details.
First Reconciliation Dates
1st Reconciliation Dates
- Sunday, December 3, 2023 at 3:30 PM
First Communion Dates
1st Communion Dates
- Saturday, April 27, 2024 at 5:00 PM Mass - or-
- Sunday, May 5, 2024 at 10:00 AM Mass
Students in 11th grade attend a variety of small group classes and retreats in preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation. They are confirmed by the Bishop or his representative.
Volunteers are needed to help with this program. Call the Religious Ed office to assist (320) 763-9202.
- Sunday, March 3, 2024 at 2:00 PM
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
RCIA is an initiation process for:
- Adults who have never been baptized
- Adults who have been baptized but have not completed initiation sacraments of Eucharist and or Confirmation
- Children over the age of 7 who have not been baptized
- Adults and children who have been baptized in another tradition and wish to become Roman Catholic
We begin the process in mid-September with Inquiry (asking questions).
Call Tammy Huss at (320) 460-5324 for more information.
Anointing of the Sick
Anointing of the Sick may be arranged by contacting the Pastor.